The Victoria line was built in the mid 20th century and runs from Walthamstow Central in the north of London to Brixton in the south.
This BVE version will eventually run in both directions and cover the entire line, however for now the latest release consists of the entire southbound run from Walthamstow Central to Brixton.
In time as development continues, the route will include ATO operation, trips to depots and sidings, a new rail and tunnel object set and the northbound return journey.
This route includes the following features:
- The full route from Walthamstow Central to Brixton
- Randomized platform allocation at Brixton
- Randomised siding use at Brixton
- Photorealisatic textures like on the Central and Jubilee lines.
- Adverts at stations are picked at random from over 40 different posters*
- Re-engineered station shape to be true to the Victoria line design*
*Only on new stations where applicable (currently Stockwell and Brixton)
Whilst these add ons are available for free, they cost the developers real money to make. Websites and bandwidth are not free, neither is the computer equipment used to make these downloads.
I'd really appreciate if you could spare the money for a donation. £1.50 is the price of a single journey on the London Underground network, and you can donate as many "journeys" as you like. It's extremely unlikely developers will ever break every small donation will go towards creating more content and covering website costs.
You can also donate by sending a PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.