The 1996 Tube Stock is very similar to the 1995 Stock in use on the Northern line. The two trains share a very similar body shell and cab but the traction motors on a 1996 Stock are totally different, with their unique “gear changing” sound.
These trains have worked on the Jubilee line since new, and are now operated under Automatic Train Operation.
Version 2.3 (May 2016) updates the train with a cross-platform version of OS_ATS called BVEC_ATS, and as a result now includes manually triggered DVA messages, there are (using default key assignments) assigned to a key along the top row of your keyboard;
- Emergency brake (not a DVA)
- “Please keep your personal belongings with you at all times.”
- “All change please, this train will now terminate here. All change please.”
- “Thank you for traveling on the Jubilee line.”
- “Passengers are reminded that smoking is not permitted on London Underground stations or trains.”
- “This train has developed a fault. All change please, all change.”
- “The next station is closed, this train will not stop at the next station.”
- “Passengers for Canning Town, West Ham and Stratford should change here and wait on this platform.”
- “There is a restricted escalator service at the next station, and you may wish to alight here, or beyond, and continue your journey at street level.”
- “There is no lift service at the next station, and you may wish to alight here, or beyond, and continue your journey at street level.”
It’s unlikely there will be further updates to this train in future, this is a legacy BVE4 train thats simply been updated to work in OpenBVE.
Whilst these add ons are available for free, they cost the developers real money to make. Websites and bandwidth are not free, neither is the computer equipment used to make these downloads.
I'd really appreciate if you could spare the money for a donation. £1.50 is the price of a single journey on the London Underground network, and you can donate as many "journeys" as you like. It's extremely unlikely developers will ever break every small donation will go towards creating more content and covering website costs.
You can also donate by sending a PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.